Selasa, 11 Desember 2012

My Diary

Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Today I am happy, because I bought a new basketball shoe by my dad, thank you dad.

Thursday, 11 October 2012
Today I met with an old friend. Her name is Linda, I do not have time to meet him. and never heard of him.

Friday, 12 October 2012
Frifay was a very exciting day for me, because I sport today, and today is the sport of basketball, the sport that I love.

Saturday, 13 October 2012
 As usual Saturday was a great day for me, because today I'm going to do an activity that may be very tiring. At school I will attend math track chorus yourself, and the latest computer and English courses.

Sunday, 14 October 2012
Night which sucks, there is a cat that sudden jump out at me. And I was screaming like crazy, with crying, huhuhu. It sucks 

Monday, 15 October 2012
Today it is very sucks, everyone make me dejected and angry.

Tuesday, 16 October 2012
'-Nothing the impressive-'

Wednesday, 17 October 2012
As usual, I practice basketball every Wednesday and Sunday. I am happy today because I was praised by P. Edi, he said that if I play technique, better than my friends. wauu .. thank you sir.

Thursday, 18 October 2012
Today I feel very tired. Many of the activities that I do. Coming home from school, I immediately followed the scout extracurricular. And after that went straight to Lumajang to visit my ailing grandfather.

Friday, 19 October 2012
Once again on Friday, I was very happy, because today I will exercise. And how well I would do the sport of basketball. Thank you sir edi. Understandably I love basketball.

Saturday, 20 October 2012
-no special experience today-

Sunday, 21 October 2012
-no special experience today-

Monday, 22 October 2012
-no special experience today-

Tuesday, 23 October 2012
Singing in class with song Jamrud-Selamat Ulang Tahun.

Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Happy Birthday SMP 1 YOSOWILANGUN the 44th. All students SMPN 01 Yosowilangun Glad, including me. And hopefully SMP 01 Yosowilangun will be success and glory for ever. Amen.

 

1 komentar: